- Cumbia Tokeson
- Anita Coats
- It Is I
- The Jackalope Saints
- Mine All Mine
- Owl Paws
- Sad Accordions
- The Welcome
- Trash Pop Icons
Warm tones and circular patterns paint the backdrop for songs that are heartfelt and evocative. Southern California native Anita Coats uses the ups and downs of life as her songwriting inspiration, making her music undeniably relatable. With simple structure and honest words she captures listeners' attention and invites them to stay awhile.
FAVORITE VH1 YOU OUGHTA KNOW artist:
5 things YOU OUGHTA KNOW about the artist:
1. Anita's first album was Madonna's "Like a Virgin."
2. She was raised vegetarian.
3. Her first guitar was purchased from a pawnshop in 1975 (before she was born) for $100. It was a birthday gift to her dad from her mom.
4. Anita worked construction for a year and a half to pay for her last album.
5. She likes to paint and only paints trees.