- Cumbia Tokeson
- Anita Coats
- It Is I
- The Jackalope Saints
- Mine All Mine
- Owl Paws
- Sad Accordions
- The Welcome
- Trash Pop Icons
Owl Paws is a San Francisco-based quartet furthering the folk, emo and progressive rock sensibilities of Fleet Foxes, American Football and Circa Survive. Utilizing the melodic elements of acoustic guitar, electric guitar, upright bass, drums and vocal harmonies, each member shapes the sound heard around the bay at venues from the Arlene Francis Theater in Santa Rosa to The Elbo Room and Bottom of the Hill in San Francisco. The band is releasing their sophomore effort, a 12" LP titled "Carry On," in the fall of 2012."
FAVORITE VH1 YOU OUGHTA KNOW artist:
Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings.
5 things YOU OUGHTA KNOW about the band:
1. Derek Schultz (lead vocals and acoustic guitar) is a cashier at the Haight Street Whole Foods Market store in San Francisco.
2. Colin Hayes (vocals and electric guitar) is a Customer Service Associate Team Leader at the Blithedale Whole Foods Market store in Mill Valley.
3. Each member of the band has professional audio production experience.
4. They've played everywhere from the streets and BART tunnels of downtown to the kitchens, living rooms and backyards of friends and family.
5. A member of the band knows someone who talked to Will Smith on the phone once.